CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Mum's job is SERIOUSLY never done...



My son is soo considerate... He sure likes giving me plenty of work.... lol

All those clothes were sorted and boxed into sizes...

ummm...

not anymore...

There were brand new toys and shoes which are now some how out of their packaging and scattered all over the room...



And as for this Aristocats DVD...



...say no more...

lol


Before my lovely son left me that suprise in the bedroom I was trying to tackle this

This is it a little bit later...

I haven't completely finished the kitchen ( although it surprisingly (for me) is tidyer now then that pic which was taken before dinner and I've since tidied again)

Tomorrow I want to give the kitchen a good clean...

I say want because there are 3 kids in my house all under 4.5....

I'll say no more lol

2 comments:

  1. We had so many DVD covers that looked like that when the kids were really little and I'm sure there'll be more in our future.
    It doesn't seem to matter how many times you clean their room either because in the blink of an eye it's like a tornado has swept through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAYYY thanks for my first comment :D

    lol tell me about it :) we've got a few dvd covers like that from when Miss 4 was little, so once we're done having bubs, all our dvd's will probably look like that lol... kids will be kids :)

    ReplyDelete