CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Day 8, Coat Closet

Another one I couldn't wait to get started on :)

It was jam packed with clothes, shoes and other junk. I didn't touch hubbys section, even though I could go crazy purging his clothes (he's worse then a girl when it comes to his clothes lol) He would not be impressed, so I'm leaving that up to him.



I pulled out all my jackets and was met with this...


I pulled everything out, gave it a vac and placed my shoes back in... Ummm I have a lot of my thongs missing... I'm slowly finding them as I'm cleaning my room lol (Hubbys shoes are in another section and that'll be posted in the main closet challenge)


Much better :)

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure why it is that once you get everything neat and organised, it is back to its original condition 2 days later. I hope you don't have the same happening at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yep that happens here too!! I do find now though that if it does get messy again it's a lot easier to tidy up.. probably because i had a lot more junk before lol

    ReplyDelete