CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Today's Happenings.

Today is yet another miserable rainy day. The husband is outside none the less, and is continuing on with the retaining wall. I would prefer it if he was inside keeping dry and warm, but the way he looks at it, one hole dug, is one step closer to the finish line.

He's right...

Which has got me thinking about what I could do inside to help us get ahead with our list of things to do by the 25th June.

I can't really, or I should say shouldn't really do any painting in this weather (even though I'm considering it), but I can do the prep work, i.e wash down walls, fill in gaps/cracks etc...

So I've made a start on the bathroom as I've recently scrubbed the mould and bought the mould resistant paint. I've filled in the cracks and I'm slowly working my way around the room washing down the walls and roof. I'm taking a break for now, eating strawberry cake fresh out of the oven :)

My brother and his Fiance are coming over soon to help out. My Sister in Law is going to watch the kids and keep them occupied, while my brother gives myself or my husband a hand.

I'll take a pic of the bathroom once I've finished this post and will take another one once it's time to pack away and call it a night, whether or not it is finished. I'd LOVE to have it all painted by that time, but we'll have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment