CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Moving??



I've been meaning to do a post for a while now, but the truth is since we've been planning our move, I haven't really had much else on mind...

I can't stop thinking about it. I wish I could though, I've changed my mind so many times that it's doing my head in. I was 110% for the move and was so happy and excited ignored all the what ifs and wanted to start fresh. All my family and friends were supportive except for one friend. She was almost in tears and very negative which in turn made me very upset to the point of tears and I got cold feet.

From that point on I've been yoyoing with my decision. After the phone call to the said friend, I sobbed to my husband who was sweet and understanding. We decided against the move and to just enjoy what we have. I mentioned to mum how we were feeling and she said ''Oh you better not be pulling out now." Pulling out now?? It's not as simple as that.. There's so much weighing on this decision and I feel like I need to impress everyone. If I go I'm upsetting people. If I don't go I'm upsetting people...

That isn't the concern though. The main concerns are:


  • What if we get there and we hate it?
  • What if we regret it?
  • Leaving a good paying job for a possible not so good paying job..or no job at all.
  • I don't want to sell my house but unsure about renting it out. Non paying tenants, trashing etc
They are the main concerns, there are so many more, but they aren't that big, just me thinking too much. 

I wish I hadn't mentioned it to said friend, I'd probably be up there already :D

2 comments:

  1. I am a HUUUUUGE over thinker. I over think everything because I am terrified of taking a risk and having it fail. So hugs and all I can suggest is let it simmer for a while, weigh up your pro's and con's and do what your heart tells you to do ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur advice Peta, I'm also terrified of taking a risk and having it fail. I think I will just let it simmer for a while.

      Delete